I have been so engrossed in self-pity and other depressive processes lately I have to pull myself out. One thing that has come of it is I have found that my passion for photography is my only escape. I have in all my lonely hours figured out more of the whys to my love of the craft. It is my way of staring down reality in the face and climbing the obtrusive walls in my life. So now I move forward. Plans fail and I have to live with that but giving up is not an option anymore. Better things ARE in store! Weather permitting of course!
June 30, 2014
So now what?
Photographer/ Hairstylist ~ "Be creative, for inspiration lives in the mind of he who can imagine the impossible." View all posts by Skijør
This entry was posted on Monday, June 30th, 2014 at 4:54 pm and tagged with anxiety, depression, fear, future, hope, photography, plans, walls and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- From Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h9 2 years ago
- More from Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h4 2 years ago
- Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h0 2 years ago
- Can I get a light please? wp.me/p3MQwu-gS 2 years ago
- A link that explains so much wp.me/p3MQwu-gP 2 years ago
Community of friends
Blogs I Follow
- Side by Side
- john pavlovitz
- Digital Lady Syd's Fun Photoshop Blog
- Street Photography
- The Magnifying Glass
- Hope For Hurting Parents
- The Elephant in the Room
- Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Fooling with my Pentax
- Sidney Hoggard Photography
- Life Through A Lens
- TJs Vision