Tomorrow is PRIDE day. The first in our community. I’m so excited but at the same time sad cause the thrill will be gone after tomorrow. But we plan to party hard this weekend. We are having an exclusive viewing of The Bridegroom tonight at a local theater. Tomorrow is the parade and other events. Lorraine will think I’ve gone insane I’m sure with all the activity.
September 13, 2013
PRIDE day is here!
Photographer/ Hairstylist ~ "Be creative, for inspiration lives in the mind of he who can imagine the impossible." View all posts by Skijør
This entry was posted on Friday, September 13th, 2013 at 8:19 pm and tagged with event, gay, parade, pride, The Bridegrrom Movie and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- From Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h9 2 years ago
- More from Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h4 2 years ago
- Sketch Cabaret wp.me/p3MQwu-h0 2 years ago
- Can I get a light please? wp.me/p3MQwu-gS 2 years ago
- A link that explains so much wp.me/p3MQwu-gP 2 years ago
Community of friends
Blogs I Follow
- Side by Side
- john pavlovitz
- Digital Lady Syd's Fun Photoshop Blog
- Street Photography
- The Magnifying Glass
- Hope For Hurting Parents
- The Elephant in the Room
- Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Fooling with my Pentax
- Sidney Hoggard Photography
- Life Through A Lens
- TJs Vision